Retreat in Rainforest
What you can expect from December 3 to 10
Bonus: Akashic Records Level 1 Certification with Claudia Rotman of Living Life by Claudia Rotman.
Bonus: Emotional Healing through Biomagnetism Certification with Gaya Stepanian from The Magnet Lady
Beach side Fire Cleansing Ceremony and Moonlight Cleansing Ritual
Experience the rainforest through a guided hike to a beautiful waterfall within tribal lands.
Every gourmet meal will awaken the senses with locally sourced organic ingredients by our in-house chef.
Each day will begin with hatha yoga or meditation on a wooden platform surrounded by nature.
At every meal or pamper yourself with a tasty cuisine organic, locally sourced and chef-cooked.
Visit the nearby tourist city of Puerto Viejo de Talamanca to enjoy the exciting local culture.
Your cozy bungalow will await you where you can take a nap on your hammock as you soak in the sounds of nature on your porch.
what you will do in these 8 days and 7 nights
- Upon arrival you will have time to settle into your bungalow nestled in the lush landscape and explore the center’s gorgeous lodge, hardwood yoga deck and rancho style gathering space.
- We will break bread together for dinner and then guide you in a moonlight beachside fire cleansing ceremony to start the week.
- Each day thereafter will begin with either hatha yoga or meditation. After you’ve built an appetite, you will be pampered with savory organic cuisine sourced locally and prepared by resident chefs.
- The breathtaking backdrop will set the stage for your transformational learning as Claudia guides you in your learning of Akashic Records to clear karma and then Gaya introduces you to the world of Biomagnetism for Emotional Healing.
- During lunch you will indulge in another exquisite meal before returning to class. In the evenings, take a stroll along the beach or visit the nearby tourist town of Puerto Viejo de Talamanca (5-6 kms away) for exciting nightlife, shopping, and local culture.
- Your bungalow will await you in the evening where you relax on a hammock on your porch before you go indoors and fall asleep to the soothing rhythms of nature. Your Caribbean style bungalow at Tierra de Suenos is designed with ecotourism in mind to calm the senses.
- There are no phones or televisions in the rooms so as not to disturb the peaceful sounds of nature.
- Your retreat package also includes time reserved to explore further through a guided hike through the rainforest and visit a nearby waterfall.
- You will participate in Beachside Fire Ceremony, Moonlight Cleansing Ritual and a Cacao Ceremony.
- You will also have time for yourself to schedule an additional excursion, access the infrared sauna, schedule a massage or pre-book a Reiki, Energy Healing, Biomagnetism or Akashic Records session during your retreat week at Tierra de Sueños.
Discover the healing properties of the
akashic records and biomagnetism so that you can impact your life and that of those around you.
Currently Claudia offers, private sessions, using the Akashic Records as her main source of channeling to create a unique treatment for every client. Providing individual protocols to heal the inner child, the ancestors, past lives, and the information that is stored at a cellular memory while healing the perception and emotions of the past, therefore transforming the present and future. Claudia’s experience with the Akashic Records have taught her that healing has to come from within and we must connect to our our souls Journey to heal and balance our karma. Her passion for healing has driven her to teach these tools in her monthly workshops, whether it is virtually or in person, Claudia is committed to the transformation of humanity.
She offers group classes, client sessions as a practitioner, private spiritual coaching, and group workshop leader, she helps people transform their lives by providing fascinating and practical information that can be put to daily use immediately.
Before age 5, Gaya’s dad inspired the notion that somehow, she could make a difference in someone’s life. She was moved by the incredible devotion of her mom with her patients and by her grandma’s unwavering faith that gave hope to others during their hardships.
Studying psychology was a natural progression, but she soon realized she wanted to work to prevent people from experiencing trauma and challenges. Gaya pursued a Master’s in psychology and education graduating from Pepperdine University and doctoral coursework in international and intercultural education with the intent to develop a humanitarian organization one day.
She received public health training at Johns Hopkins and leadership training at the University of Miami. Her career journey led her to create innovative best model programs to reduce public health risks and help break cycles of poverty, teen pregnancy and violence.